I can work with senior leaders or business owners in any sector however my specialism is helping those who are involved with running social purpose organisations. I have provided one-to-one coaching and mentoring to a range of executive leaders who work for a range of charities including Citizens Advice and Age UK.Being a senior executive brings a range of competing priorities, it feels like there is too much to do. Having a coach can help bring order and calm from the noise and pull of a busy private and professional life.
1. Feeling overwhelmed with competing priorities in their private and professional lives
2. Are new to a senior level role
3. Dealing with organisational change
4. Seeking help to support their staff team
5. Interested in developing a positive work culture
1. A safe space to explore solutions to their current challenges
2. Practical strategies to support them in their role
3. To explore alternative career options
1. Clarity of purpose in their role
2. Tools and techniques to help them set achievable goals
3. Executive-level knowledge and experience
“When I first began coaching with Marsha, I think I expected that we would focus on my professional needs and development as I began to tackle a new senior role. What I found was that trying to separate personal and professional is impossible and it has been intensely rewarding to look at my life holistically, using carefully designed tools and methodologies.
Marsha’s calm, compassionate, and careful questions have offered challenges in a positive way, and together we have created a safe space where I can explore both work dilemmas, and plan for personal growth.
I am looking forward to future sessions – I feel that our relationship has grown and that this will help me tackle difficult topics and challenges with a ‘critical friend’, where previously it has felt very lonely at times. I did not expect coaching to create that companionship but now see that it is a vital component to success”.